North forty

7 replies to this topic
  • Ronnie Mac

Posted October 28, 2003 - 07:53 PM

Just wondering if anyone here lives out in the north forty (50 or more miles from nearest town, live on north or south pole, or Ice berg, small island, some place just way out there, out in the boonies, butt-f**k egypt.)Get my drift? :D :D :D :) :D

• Ronnie Mac

Posted October 29, 2003 - 08:17 PM

Or, maybe not :) :D

• holeshot426

Posted October 30, 2003 - 02:41 PM

My wife's cousin's uncle's stepbrother lives out in the north forty. I think they said they found some guys river rafting or something. Said something about squeeling like pigs? :)

• Ronnie Mac

Posted October 30, 2003 - 08:59 PM

Great snothole or was it butthole or was it piehole, cakehole, maybe sorehole :D ok I get it if they lived in the boonies they must likely wouldnt have the priv of veiwing TT. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crushedreams

Posted October 30, 2003 - 09:32 PM

Im in the boonies. check my bike pick in the "post your ride" thread. Farmland, Its nice not having to worry about your neighbors callin the cops on you for blastin up and down the road testin out your latest mod.

• Ronnie Mac

Posted October 30, 2003 - 09:43 PM

Thanks dreams for your response. Do you have alot of farm land in the rookies?

• crushedreams

Posted October 31, 2003 - 07:20 AM

Ya we have a couple acres to farm, about 3000 or so. We are actually in a valley surrounded by the San Juans and the Sangre de Cristo Mts.

• Hick

Posted October 31, 2003 - 09:00 AM

I used to live in the boonies, 40 acres wouldn't do you much good where I lived though. More like "north 40 sections." That'd be nice.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.