Quiet Pipe Shootout - Dirt Bike Magazine

2 replies to this topic
  • n16ht5

Posted June 23, 2012 - 07:15 AM

Compares the quiet pipes out there. I wish my White Bros E2 wasnt so freakishly huge, it looks great on the dyno chart and does feel really great down low. I sold it to my friend because it sticks out to the top of my fender and rubs the tire... Just begging to get munched by a tree. Also explains the lame overrev on my Leo Vince. Good to know the Akropovic doesnt look much better.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sledhead999

Posted June 27, 2012 - 09:30 AM

Anybody else think the prices on 4 stroke exhaust is just asinine?

To me, what is involved to build a 2 stroke expansion pipe is considerably more involved than a 4 stroke system..... at 1/2 the price too boot!

• n16ht5

Posted June 27, 2012 - 06:16 PM

Yeah I completely agree.. I sold my Leo Vince and I am running my $70 YZ450F system :devil:

Edited by n16ht5, June 28, 2012 - 07:32 AM.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.