Bryan or Bill

5 replies to this topic
  • YZ400Court

Posted September 21, 2001 - 12:57 PM

Guys,
Why do you suppose when I click on the pic for this forum, and then the discussion link I get no forums? I have to then click view all forum catagories to get here. Just a little annoying, but certainlly not unbareable.

• Bill

Posted September 21, 2001 - 03:26 PM

YZ4C,

Not sure, I'm only a moderator and B. Hulse has given the site to Bryan Bosch and Steve Claus. Drop them a line at feedback@thumpertalk.com and they will help you.

Sorry I couldn't help
Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, de-octopussed (Thanks Clark) EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ, 100PAJ and 65 SJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited September 21, 2001).]

• Bryan Bosch

Posted September 21, 2001 - 03:37 PM

Originally posted by YZ400Court:
Guys,
Why do you suppose when I click on the pic for this forum, and then the discussion link I get no forums? I have to then click view all forum catagories to get here. Just a little annoying, but certainlly not unbareable.

Check your email for my response. :)

------------------
1999 WR400, IMS Seat/Tank, Pro-Tapers, Enduro Engineering Hand Guards, FMF MegaMax II Exhaust, Panoram Computer, MSR Skid Plate, Dunlop 756 front/back, Throttle Stop Cut, Air Box Lid Removed, Forks Raised 3/4 Inch

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boomer

Posted September 21, 2001 - 03:49 PM

I wondering the same thing - plus get that 450F notice off of the YZF forum

• YZ400Court

Posted September 21, 2001 - 05:09 PM

I checked and found no e-mail. Thanks for trying, maybe Quest is just slow tonight.

------------------
Pretend it's flat and give it the gas.

• motoman393

Posted September 21, 2001 - 06:09 PM

I emailed the admins of this site abotu 2months ago and they said they would fix it but never did! I even took some pics and sent it to them and they replied and said the link worked fine! I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks the link is screwed up! I know html code and changing a link takes 2 mins I dont understand why they are not changing this...they are just losing potential YZ426 TTalkers LOL! I admit it is a pain it the butt too! Later,

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.