coolant dripping out of overflow

My bro's 400 went in for a service and the mechanic said he has a problem somewhere. Forgive the vagueness but my bro knows sfa about bikes so i dont have the whole story from the mechanic only what my bro told me. Basically when the bike revs hard it spits coolant out of the overflow

mechanic recommended he uses a stop leak type of product until its time for a teardown

Thoughts?

Bike starts and runs fine

Could it be something with a waterpump seal or something?

Was the bike over filled with coolent ???.

When you add coolent it normaly around to top if the rad fins inside not at the top of the filler neck.

I would check for a weak Radiator cap first put a new one on see if thats it the spring it just could gotten old weak.

If out of the overflow tube comming off the rad it self

Was the bike over filled with coolent ???.

When you add coolent it normaly around to top if the rad fins inside not at the top of the filler neck.

I would check for a weak Radiator cap first put a new one on see if thats it the spring it just could gotten old weak.

If out of the overflow tube comming off the rad it self

The mechanic (which is said to be a real good one) done the service so i amfairly sure he didnt over-fill it. If only i was there to ask more questions... Mechanic speaking to my brother is like speaking to a brick wall