Source for .49 fork springs (03/04 WR450)

4 replies to this topic
  • mikesbaron

Posted June 18, 2012 - 04:26 PM

Race Tech only has up to .48. I called and left message with MX Tech and am waiting to hear back. Didn't see any listings or search feature for Eibach motorcycle fork springs. I tried Diverse suspension but they only do .48. Cannon Racecraft only shows .48 or .50

Any other offerings for .49 and does the TT store carry anything?

• Bandit9

Posted June 18, 2012 - 05:39 PM

I had the same issue once and ended up doing the 48 in one leg and 50 in the other deal. I didn't like that idea at first, but once it was done and the fork worked flawlessly, I never thought about it again.

Is DSP "Diverse"? You named all the places I know of.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • VinceDC

Posted June 18, 2012 - 07:08 PM

Factory Connection

• supastipa

Posted June 18, 2012 - 07:14 PM

Factory connection goes up to .49 for our bikes. Mx tech will make springs stiffer than that if you ask.

• sledhead999

Posted June 19, 2012 - 03:22 PM

Enzo Racing might be another option

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.