SCOTT F

4 replies to this topic
  • 4strokeking

Posted September 19, 2001 - 04:41 PM

I HAVE AN OVERSIZE TANK I'M SELLING THAT IS AS SLIM AS STOCK (BECAUSE I'M SELLING MY BIKE) ACERBIS 3.2 GALLON WITH SHROUDS AND MX DES NATIONS GRAFIX FOR $175. I WOULD CONSIDER SELLING THE STOCK TANK WITH WHITE BROS GRAFIX AND SHROUDS IF THE PERSON BUYING MY BIKE WOULD RATHER HAVE THE BIG TANK

THANKS JAY

O' ALSO HAVE A SPARE REAR WHEEL WITH A BLACK EXCEL FOR $250 FIRM USED JUST AS A SPARE

• Scott_F

Posted September 20, 2001 - 04:29 AM

Why am I the topic of your post?

------------------
Scott F '02 YZ250F < '01 YZ250F < '00 YZ426F < '99 YZ400F <'98 YZ400F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • timmorg

Posted September 20, 2001 - 05:16 AM

I am kind of interested in your wheel-what type of hub does it have and does it include sprocket/rotor. Also what kind of shape is the rim in.

Thanks
Joe

• canavero

Posted September 20, 2001 - 06:44 AM

I am intersted in your tank. Please email me at s_canavero@yahoo.com if the buyer of your bike doesn't want the 3.2 gal.

thnaks

• 4strokeking

Posted September 20, 2001 - 02:44 PM

the wheel has seen 2 tires i used it as a spare only (has a rotor and 49th talon sprocket)

scottf you had some questions about a clark tank and thought you may be interested if you had a problem with the stocker. the tank has shrouds and grafix on it

thanks jay

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  91 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.