2003 stator wiring help

4 replies to this topic
  • mtahoe

Posted June 14, 2012 - 10:38 AM

Anyone have wiring diagram.Have a 2003 wr 450 and previous owner wired in a stator from 2006 wr had yellow wire that he spiced in.Anyway had problem so going back to stock 2003 stator and has 3 wire with no yellow on.it ,has smaller red and white and a larger white. thanks in advance...

• mtahoe

Posted June 15, 2012 - 08:35 AM

can anyone take a picture of the wires the stator plugs into..03 wr 450 please

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RickyStator

Posted June 15, 2012 - 10:09 AM

A 2003 stator and 2006 stator would have the exact same wires but not the same connectors. Post a picture of your stator and I will try and help.

• mtahoe

Posted June 15, 2012 - 10:55 AM

Thanks ricky I will when I get home this week, the stator only has 3 wires not 4.. It is the same minus yellow wire..

• mtahoe

Posted June 21, 2012 - 10:16 AM

Will try later, I was wrong it does have same wires 4. The guy that had it previously said before it only had 3 so now i I am confused!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.