MX Opening Round @ Glen Helen

8 replies to this topic
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 20, 2001 - 09:14 PM

JMB to race for factory Suzuki with Windham, Tortelli or Rino on the CRF450R, and Carmichaels' on fire. Should be an outstanding race. I hope the new Honda kicks butt.

Sunday, May 13. Anyone planning on attending?

• Heywood

Posted April 20, 2001 - 11:37 AM

I will definately be there. I used to have problems with Mom's Day, but I have it rigged so we celebrate on Saturday.

The outdoors are so cool because you can get right up next to the track. You can actually take pictures (without a Hubble Telescope lens) and the bikes don't look like ants.

I am so bummed I can't get out there this weekend for the Mini Thumper race and to see the Honda 450 at the Four Stroke World Championships, but Sunday is my sons 11th birthday party. I should have gotten ivolved in the planning for that too I guess....

[This message has been edited by Heywood (edited 04-20-2001).]

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 20, 2001 - 12:08 PM

I wish my dad took me to the motocross races for my 11th birthday. Just food for thought…

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 20, 2001 - 12:45 PM

When my son turned eleven, he was most likely busy riding his XR 75 or his YZ 100 in the desert. When he turned 14, he was busy helpng me win Fourstroke Nationals at Carlsbad. I wonder what happened to him?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 20, 2001 - 12:55 PM

:)

• Bill

Posted April 20, 2001 - 01:34 PM

Kane,

How old is your son now? :)

Bill

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 20, 2001 - 01:51 PM

Bill,

I'm 38 going on 14.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 20, 2001 - 03:06 PM

Yea, and I'm 65 going on twenty. I wonder where he gets it.
The older I get, the faster I was.

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 20, 2001 - 03:09 PM

Turning 40 (!!!!!) April 30, knees of a 65 year old (arthritic), ACT 16.

------------------
'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.