anyone try ricky stator with success

5 replies to this topic
  • mtahoe

Posted June 07, 2012 - 09:47 AM

anyone use ricky stator. have a 2003 wr 450 and doesnt seem to like the ricky stator, should i just stick to ome

Edited by mtahoe, June 07, 2012 - 03:15 PM.

• Bandit9

Posted June 07, 2012 - 12:32 PM

I installed one on my 06 and never had a problem. Still haven't had a problem.

• mtahoe

Posted June 07, 2012 - 12:57 PM

thanks, just opened up case and found parts of stator coming unwound, so maybe the problem after 800 miles though??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RickyStator

Posted June 07, 2012 - 01:12 PM

thanks, just opened up case and found parts of stator coming unwound, so maybe the problem after 800 miles though??

What can we do to help. Stators just do come un-wound unless something has got in there and destroyed it. Give us a call

• n16ht5

Posted June 07, 2012 - 01:56 PM

Had a rickystator on past few bikes... Great company. Had one on a xr250, needed more low rpm output.. Sent them the stator and they rewound it for low rpm no charge.

• tesnevo

Posted June 25, 2012 - 05:34 PM

I did a larger amp one from them to run my HID light i installed on my 09 wr450f. Stator works great as does the HID. Even if im running slower at night than the others are, they all follow behind me since i light up the whole trail, lol.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.