Price check: 2000 WR400F Complete Wheels? (excels)

3 replies to this topic
  • Ducky_Fresh

Posted October 26, 2003 - 08:50 PM

How much can I expect to get upper/lower for a set of 2000 WR400F rims, hubs, spokes, and tires all assembled? I know they are Excel hubs and rims, and shouldn't they just need a new carrier to be used on any bike?

I'm going to pull them off my bike and replace with 17"s since my bike is being converted to SM use.

Anyone want to clue me in on what they're worth?

Thanks,
Everett

P.S. - If you are interested in them let me know via PM.

• DirkDiggler

Posted October 28, 2003 - 04:10 AM

Send me a photo, I need a set. I assume YZ/WR are interchangable.
Grump24365@yahoo.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted October 28, 2003 - 06:31 AM

They are interchangeable but the rear on a YZ is a 19'' and the rear WR wheel is an 18''.

The front YZ wheel does not have the same hub since there is no need for the odometer to fit on.

• 99wr400

Posted January 30, 2005 - 06:56 PM

I believe the YZ has a different diameter axle, but that is just what I have heard...:cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.