White Bros Head pipe / lost bottom end ???

3 replies to this topic
  • Johnny_W

Posted September 17, 2001 - 05:43 AM

I just put a White Bros e-series head pipe in conjunction with the stock silencer (01'426). When riding yesterday,there was a noticeable differnce in the low end power. I had already gone from the stock rear sprocket to a 51 tooth before the pipe as I was only using 2nd gear on the track.

Any suggestions are much appreciated. Keeping in mind that I am not the most mechanical person.....

Thanks!
JW

• crazyadam

Posted September 17, 2001 - 08:37 AM

time to re-jet... more flow will need more fuel... try going up with the main jet. good luck, I am still in the learning phase of jetting. start with small changes, and only a few variables at a time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Johnny_W

Posted September 17, 2001 - 09:01 PM

Thanks! It seems like it can get really complicated from here on out. I'll try it an see if that is the cure...

JW

• mcarp

Posted September 17, 2001 - 09:32 PM

Hey Johnny-

Adam is probably right. If you installed more than 10-11 disks, you may want to consider removing a few. Too many disks will lower the bottom end.

The carb is not hard to work on...drop me a line i'll help you out

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.