Moab - Fall 2000 Video Available

38 replies to this topic
  • Ward

Posted April 21, 2001 - 01:31 AM

cueball-Sorry for misspelling your name, it’s late here.

• ecarlson

Posted April 21, 2001 - 05:09 PM

Let me know what I need to do to get one when they are available. Thanks

[This message has been edited by ecarlson (edited 04-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ecarlson (edited 04-21-2001).]

• Pablo

Posted April 22, 2001 - 03:53 AM

Can't wait to see the video.
Got the thumper back together yet.
It's time for a ride.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted April 22, 2001 - 02:15 PM

Thumper Darryl said:

"We should try to mount the camera pointing backwards and see how it works. EH."

Thats not a bad idea!

• imported_Scott_H

Posted April 22, 2001 - 03:46 PM

Hi cueball,

Put me down for one copy. Thanks for all your effort and offering it to us.

Scott

• cueball

Posted April 23, 2001 - 05:10 AM

Pablo, the WR is still in pieces, I either finish the video or put the bike back together. I figure I'd better get the video done first.

Ron, I'll definitely be trying the backwards mount on the Helmetcam this year. I don't think a guy could watch too much of it, but some clips here & there would be very cool.

• KerryT

Posted April 23, 2001 - 06:32 AM

Hey hoser put me down for 1 video and 1 DVD! Aey

• Thumper_Darryl

Posted April 23, 2001 - 11:44 AM

KerryT Just a reminder; Aey is Austrailian. EH is Canadian. Get it right EH

------------------
400 EXC--stock&great
YAMAHA 250--sold

250 sherco

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 23, 2001 - 01:05 PM

Sign me up for one copy. Let me know where to send the money!

Roostn in Denver

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Howard_Huge

Posted April 23, 2001 - 03:02 PM

Moab video for me too.

is your bike apart? the 400 finally let go its squirting water out of everywhere but not in the oil.

huge

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted April 23, 2001 - 03:50 PM

Hey, since I put together the whole idea with Bryan, I would love to get a copy....

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 23, 2001 - 03:58 PM

I would also like a copy Cue, count me in!
Dennis

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted April 23, 2001 - 03:58 PM

Mitch Who? I don't remember no stinkin' Mitch....

Brian

• Dougie

Posted April 23, 2001 - 05:16 PM

One for me please. Even though I know I'm not on it. That's because I always saw orange in front of me which meant I was behind the camera running sound and pulling cable :)

• cueball

Posted April 24, 2001 - 04:52 AM

Huge - yep, the bike's apart but the engine's intact. Had the rear shock done, greased up the linkage, flywheel weight, & other little stuff. No water leaks on mine....yet!

Dougie, I think most everybody's on tape. Hard to say ... all blue bikes, helmets, goggles, and high speed. You can point to anybody & tell your buddies that it's you!

• Honda_Rob

Posted April 30, 2001 - 08:04 AM

Count me in for a copy

• Pablo

Posted April 30, 2001 - 07:20 PM

Honda Rob,
What's with that. This is a Blue site not red. :)

Hey Cueball
How's the video coming?

• cueball

Posted May 01, 2001 - 06:20 AM

Since Pablo asked....I'm not quite done yet so it will be a week or so before I send them out. No excuses, but I've had to add hard drives, change my OS to Win2K Pro, and overcome a few other s/w & h/w problems.

So far I've got about 1.5 hours complete, not much more to go. The tricky part has been sorting all of the photos that Bryan & Thumper Darryl took & merging them together in a reasonably accurate order. I think that there were over 100 photos taken on Day 2 alone!!

It looks as though the complete product will be about 2.5 hours....I hope I'm right in assuming that you guys would rather have too much than too little!

• paul913

Posted May 01, 2001 - 11:32 AM

Originally posted by Brian Meadows:
Mitch Who? I don't remember no stinkin' Mitch....

You remember , the myth from down under. I kept looking for that flowered moo moo (sp?) but never saw one.

When are you going to get back here Mitch? Internet stuff still going crazy down under?

Jake

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.