PMB Performance Insert

2 replies to this topic
  • Bleeds_Blue

Posted June 03, 2012 - 08:06 AM

I searched this forum but couldn't find a definitive answer to...

Will the factory spark arrestor in my factory muffler, 2008 WR450F, work with the Pro Moto Billet performance insert(PMB-01-5501)?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kawi380

Posted June 03, 2012 - 09:11 AM

I searched this forum but couldn't find a definitive answer to...

Will the factory spark arrestor in my factory muffler, 2008 WR450F, work with the Pro Moto Billet performance insert(PMB-01-5501)?

The PMB comes with a spark arrestor, but if you left that portion out it should bolt right up. IIRC the wr stock spark arrestor is a flat mesh type and the PMB is about a 2in long cone. Been a while since I had the stock one apart as I don't use it anymore.

• Bleeds_Blue

Posted June 04, 2012 - 01:46 PM

It doesn't come with a spark arrestor, just the insert. I measured the inside of the muffler and it should work.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.