Check this before buying from Chaparral

7 replies to this topic
  • hdchevy

Posted October 25, 2003 - 02:12 AM

I learned the hard way. You might want to look at the Better Business Bureau website before you buy.

http://www.labbb.org...AID=2&hAddrID=2

• beezer

Posted October 25, 2003 - 04:02 AM

Many people have had the same experience as you.

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 25, 2003 - 06:27 AM

Thanks for the post and the warning. TT is great!

• Sylvain

Posted October 25, 2003 - 06:58 AM

Same thing here, Thanks for the warnings. I'm always a bit unsecure about buying on the net. That is why I only try to buy from the TT shop :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted October 25, 2003 - 08:08 AM

Thanks for the warning.
Chapparal has been around a long time. I have purchased successfully from them before. But they have probably gotten bigger as a result of the internet. Like anything in the retail world these days, turning a profit comes way before satisfying us, the costumer. Plenty of other places to shop on the net. Better stop now. Starting to get PO'd. My 2 cents anyway.

• Jekel

Posted October 25, 2003 - 02:26 PM

:crazy:I order from them when they have a great price and I can wait. Every now and then my order disappears from their book or it is on backorder forever. I use them last in most cases. My .02

• Math

Posted October 27, 2003 - 06:12 PM

I've only ordered gear on the net so far. I've been ordering at motorcycle usa superstore twice and had no problem. My orders are shipped to a friend in the US though, not in Canada.

Thanks for sharing about Chapparral.

• Gadsen

Posted October 27, 2003 - 10:04 PM

I've only ordered gear on the net so far. I've been ordering at motorcycle usa superstore twice and had no problem. ...

I second that. Same deal here, MC superstoreUSA or Dennis Kirk, they both have been perfect. I find Chapparrals catalog is OK, but if you go to the website, nothing is there, barely anything and no picture avaliable. Its crazy, I just avoid them all together, though, still getting their catalogs. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.