canadian wr 450

3 replies to this topic
  • bibbs

Posted October 24, 2003 - 08:22 PM

I just ordered a 2004 wr 450 (canadian).Does anyone know if I have to do any of the free mods in order to unleash the power.I heard the Canadian bikes are different then the US bikes ie muffler grey wire.Any info would be great.I probably will not get the bike until Jan I've been told,just in time for snow.Thanks from a 1st time user.Great info on this site. :) :cheers

• WR_Dave

Posted October 25, 2003 - 05:53 AM

bibbs, PM me your e-mail and I can send you some pics and a description to mod the very restrictive muffler. Other mods are found using the search function. Congrats on the WR decision. WR Dave. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bibbs

Posted October 25, 2003 - 08:39 AM

Thanks WR Dave email is goalies31@hotmail.com. Can you guess what sport we do in the winter with that email address.bibbs

• unkle_george

Posted October 26, 2003 - 07:12 AM

You mean there's more I can do to my bike yet? :)
I've got a '02 Canadian WR426 that could be helped with a few mods. Can you send those notes and pics to my email address too? unkle_george@hotmail.com

Thanks an extra couple hp
- Ryan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.