BK Mod & James Now Mod

2 replies to this topic
  • paparick33

Posted October 24, 2003 - 12:23 PM

OK, i've tried to search these mods, and all I get is people talking about them. I need to find the "directions " on how to do them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! (By the way, I am TOTALLY new to the Jetting thing, and really don't understand it)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Junior_Vet

Posted October 24, 2003 - 12:34 PM

Look Here

Poke around the menu at the top, while you are there. I'm sure you'll find all the info you are looking for. :)

• HaremScarem

Posted October 24, 2003 - 03:09 PM

Rick
Try this link.. It has a good list of mods in the tech section. Motoman393
The jetting will take a little time. You should probably wait till spring and I'll help you out with a pocket full of jets. Pick up a new needle, Yamaha needle OBELN - P/N 5NL-14916-EN and put it on clip 3, with the rest of your jetting stock. Set the BK Mod to a 1 second squirt. You'll like the added bottom and mid :)

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.