*** Utah riders, Cherry Creek, Sat Nov 1st ***

16 replies to this topic
  • mrmoto

Posted October 24, 2003 - 06:58 AM

*** Utah riders, Cherry Creek, Sat Nov 1st ***

That time of year again... this will be our first Cherry Creek ride of the season. Let's meet 10:00am at the usual spot which...
1. Go through Jericho Junction
2. Go keep going straight right past the turn into Little Sahara.
3. Keep going another 5-10 minutes all the way through the cattle guard.
4. When you reach the fork in the road, take the right fork.
5. Go another 250 yards and we'll park in the open area on the left side of the road.

Chris, Doug, Danny, John, Steve, Dan, Dave, Bill, David, Mike, (that's as many names as I can keep in my head :)). Everybody and anybody is invited.

Post a message if you're coming. See ya then.

• mrmoto

Posted October 24, 2003 - 07:00 AM

*** mistake on the instructions ***
4. When you reach the fork in the road, take the LEFT (not right) fork.

Sorry

• ogrebelle

Posted October 24, 2003 - 09:39 AM

Things have been busy lately but this one I may be able to make. I'll keep you posted.
Doug

• mrmoto

Posted October 26, 2003 - 02:44 PM

Hi Doug - early still, but you, Steve, and I are the first to chime in on this... hope you can make it. I'm sure Chris and a few others will also be there.
- Eric

• live_to_ride

Posted October 26, 2003 - 04:18 PM

I'm sure Chris and a few others will also be there.
- Eric

:) You damn right!!! Any chance we could make it noon instead of 10:00?

• pedman

Posted October 26, 2003 - 07:44 PM

Not sure on the 1st. Kids are out on the 31st and we are thinking of heading to Jericho. I'll let you know later this week. :)

• mrmoto

Posted October 27, 2003 - 07:42 AM

Now we're talking. 3 confirmed and 3 possible riders and it's only Monday...

• live_to_ride

Posted October 28, 2003 - 01:20 AM

Any chance we could make it noon instead of 10:00?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrmoto

Posted October 28, 2003 - 07:11 AM

Sorry Chris, I need to leave around 3:00 or 3:30. We could always meet you at noon...?? In the parking lot..??

• mrmoto

Posted October 28, 2003 - 12:34 PM

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate...

(Yahoo Weather) Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 40s (46 expected) and lows in the mid 20s.

Best part is rain is expected Friday... no dust, and maybe if we're lucky, a little mud :)!

• mrmoto

Posted October 30, 2003 - 07:34 AM

Whoa... the weather looks like it's turned for the worse. Right now the forecast is 50% chance of rain and temps in the low 40s. If it doesn't improve I think we better postpone :). Anybody else thinking the same thing?

• live_to_ride

Posted October 30, 2003 - 01:54 PM

Whoa... the weather looks like it's turned for the worse. Right now the forecast is 50% chance of rain and temps in the low 40s. If it doesn't improve I think we better postpone :D. Anybody else thinking the same thing?

:)

• pedman

Posted October 30, 2003 - 02:54 PM

Dang Snow :D :) :D

I am out :D :D :D

• mrmoto

Posted October 31, 2003 - 10:06 AM

If everyone's hasn't already figured this out.. Snow+rain+cold = no riding. Let's watch the weather pattern and try again in a couple weeks.

Bill - when's the moab trip?

• pedman

Posted October 31, 2003 - 03:25 PM

MOAB is Nov. 7th and 8th. We have about 30 people commited today. You know the majority of them already from past rides. Not sure how we are going to do this, because spouses are coming, hence the large number. We want to do Poison Spider for sure and the other ride we have not determined yet.

Let me know your thought if you are interested and I can give you more of the details. :)

• mrmoto

Posted November 01, 2003 - 08:05 AM

Any other weekend and I'd be there. I'm moving into a new home on the 8th. Are you still planning a Hanksville ride in February?

• pedman

Posted November 01, 2003 - 03:48 PM

Good luck on your move in. The Hanksville ride is suppose to be late January, but I'll keep you posted on this one as I get information. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.