Grand Junction Off Road Tour?

2 replies to this topic
  • Keyser_Zoze

Posted April 19, 2001 - 09:11 PM

IF there is anyone in grand junction colorado with an extra bike or two who would like to make some money showing me the area please email. I will be there on the 23 and 24th of this month on my way to Moab. I'll have all my gear, just need a bike to ride and see the off road opps in GJ. Gladly pay up to $200 a day for myself and a friend.

Will be taking the UTAHMOTO.COM tour of moab on the 25th 26th and 27th if anyone cares to join us.

Sincerely,

Jay Peters

P.S. If anyone in grand junction could show me around the area by way of 4WD or ATV i'd gladly be willing to pay for that as well. Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul913

Posted April 20, 2001 - 10:22 AM

Sorry Jay,
I was planning on being there this weekend, but weather reports have scared me to stay home. Give us a call the next time you coem through.

Jake

• offroadhaus

Posted April 22, 2001 - 04:02 PM

Hey Jay,
Did Tracy ever get ahold of you? He said he would be interested in taking you before you meet up with us in Moab.

Tim

------------------
Utah Moto Adventures
www.utahmoto.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.