SCORE!

3 replies to this topic
  • dirtbikekid32

Posted May 18, 2012 - 03:24 PM

Talked my local Yammi dealer into becoming a Rekluse dealer, then promptly sold 4 rekluses for him so he gave me my new EXP 2.0 at cost, just installed it and checked it out.. Man is that thing sweet.. Dead engine HS's starts are going to be easier, and talk about easy to install.. If you havent checked one of these things out and are curious, you need to to.. They are awesome..

• YAMAHASAVAGE

Posted May 19, 2012 - 05:34 PM

Talked my local Yammi dealer into becoming a Rekluse dealer, then promptly sold 4 rekluses for him so he gave me my new EXP 2.0 at cost, just installed it and checked it out.. Man is that thing sweet.. Dead engine HS's starts are going to be easier, and talk about easy to install.. If you havent checked one of these things out and are curious, you need to to.. They are awesome..

Wow, I'm so jealous. I have always been a little skeptical about the auto clutches, but after reading all the positive experiences people have had I'm sold on the whole idea. I want one for my bike but I haven't found it listed on the Rekluse website for mine yet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SPLATT

Posted May 20, 2012 - 08:52 AM

Wow, I'm so jealous. I have always been a little skeptical about the auto clutches, but after reading all the positive experiences people have had I'm sold on the whole idea. I want one for my bike but I haven't found it listed on the Rekluse website for mine yet.

Some of the Rekluse part numbers cover multiple applications but for some reason they don't list all of them. Best thing to do is call or e-mail them.

• dirtbikekid32

Posted May 21, 2012 - 03:18 PM

On the box mine came in it says it fits every WR 400/426/450 up to 2011. and a few YZ's too..
I raced with it yesterday, best start Ive ever had, 3rd into the woods with 38 guys on the line, i won my class.. That thing saved me quite a few times.. Im a beleiver!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.