WHERE DID YOU MOUNT YOUR ENGINE HOUR TIMER

8 replies to this topic
  • SEDUCE

Posted May 18, 2012 - 02:24 AM

Hey guys just want to know where did you and how did you mount your engine hour timer?
if so can you post a pic so i can see please. cheers

• meanxr

Posted May 18, 2012 - 03:44 AM

I mounted mine on the right side frame just ahead of the gas tank. Works good and is easily viewed from the side of the bike.

• MANIAC998

Posted May 18, 2012 - 04:22 AM

Mine is installed dead-center of the round Renthal handlebar bad. This way its always visible. A neat way to check engine RPM's while riding.
Maniac

• MaxPower

Posted May 18, 2012 - 05:46 AM

I just saw an Athena Hour meter on a friends bike.He got the meter on Ebay.
They are wireless and run from the vibration of a running engine. It was mounted just infront of the tank
I thought it was a clean set up

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SEDUCE

Posted May 19, 2012 - 01:31 AM

I mounted mine on the right side frame just ahead of the gas tank. Works good and is easily viewed from the side of the bike.

Where abouts did you mount it as i had mine there and when the handle bars turned the forks hit it :cry:

also Maniac998 can you post a pic so i can see sounds good.

• meanxr

Posted May 19, 2012 - 03:16 AM

Pm sent
Where abouts did you mount it as i had mine there and when the handle bars turned the forks hit it :cry:

also Maniac998 can you post a pic so i can see sounds good.

• MANIAC998

Posted May 20, 2012 - 07:39 PM

Will do! Might be a day or two. I raced it this weekend, and I'm a little beat up right now. And the bike is incredibly filthy!!!
Maniac

• MANIAC998

Posted May 23, 2012 - 06:23 PM

Finally felt good enough to go and wash up the bike, and take some pics. Here's how I mounted my Hourmeter.
Maniac
TT\'er Hourmeter 004.JPG
TT\'er Hourmeter 003.JPG
TT\'er Hourmeter 002.JPG

• n16ht5

Posted May 24, 2012 - 07:23 AM

Works connection rpm/hr meter

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.