08 09 YZ 450 Powerbomb on an 11 WR?

1 reply to this topic
  • dirtbikekid32

Posted May 16, 2012 - 06:07 PM

I was lookin for a stock 08-09 header for my WR and stumbled on a Powerbomb for an 08-09 YZ for $69 bucks..
I bought it cause I thought it was a good price, doesnt have any damge on it.. I couldnt seem to lcoate a decent stock header fotr less than $100.. Anyone else one of these on their WR?? I guessing it will fit..If not i should be able to resell it.. I have a stock 09 YZ silencer on the pipe, wanted a header to match..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kawi380

Posted May 17, 2012 - 06:26 AM

As long as you have the 09 silencer than you are good to go. Should bolt right up as far as I know.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.