No Response From Intercotire--Tera-Flex

4 replies to this topic
  • TETONSUNRISE

Posted October 22, 2003 - 06:37 PM

My work schedule does not permit me to call them during business hours, so I have left 4 phone messages on their answering machine and faxed them a price request twice on their "Tera-Flex" MX, cross country tire, size 140-80-18, Tread 2. Any TT'ers know the cost of this rear tire? I can't obtain any information directly from the company. Thanks.

• BigDesto

Posted October 23, 2003 - 07:15 AM

Used to be able to get them from Dick Cepak Tires!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Eagle426

Posted October 23, 2003 - 02:17 PM

I had the same problem with them. I found the tire on ebay brand new and BUY NOW for $80 (I think. I could not get ahold of anyone, so I said the hell with them!

• BrandonW

Posted October 23, 2003 - 02:21 PM

Their customer service is the worst! Boo, who runs the warehouse, does not give a rip, unless you are ordering 10 tires or more!

hey, I have a buddy who might sell you one, and shipping from Wenatchee would be cheaper than from Louisiana.

Give "lowedog" a private message asking for the Tera flex.

:)

• TETONSUNRISE

Posted October 24, 2003 - 01:53 PM

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the info. I have received more information in a short period of time on TT than all of the wasted time trying to contact Intercotire. Thanks again, I'll contact him.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.