02 WR426F For Sale!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • pedman

Posted October 22, 2003 - 06:29 PM

---NOT---

After reading all of the posts on the problems that the Yamaha 450 is having, I just could not resist. :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) :usa: :usa: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Maybe adding fuel to the fire, but this is really amazing. Good luck to you all 450 folks and if I see you on the trail pushing I will think for a moment 'Boy am I glad that I got the last 426 off of the floor' then I'll give you a ride, I promise :D

Yamaha please do something we need to have happy posts here.

• Sylvain

Posted October 23, 2003 - 04:36 AM

Bad boy, :)

Did your mom ever tell you not to make fun of other people misfortune ? :D :D

• pedman

Posted October 24, 2003 - 04:17 PM

I know I should have not done this, but I believe that the manufacturers read this and if it can get their attention, Great!

It just does not have to be like that.....Interesting topic of discussion since the first 450 rolled out.

Rock On - Moab :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r1superstar

Posted November 30, 2003 - 04:59 PM

---NOT---

After reading all of the posts on the problems that the Yamaha 450 is having, I just could not resist. :D :applause: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) :usa: :usa: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Maybe adding fuel to the fire, but this is really amazing. Good luck to you all 450 folks and if I see you on the trail pushing I will think for a moment 'Boy am I glad that I got the last 426 off of the floor' then I'll give you a ride, I promise :)

Yamaha please do something we need to have happy posts here.

HeHe, I posted the same thing last year. Pretty funny huh?

BTW, how the hell have you been?

• live_to_ride

Posted December 01, 2003 - 12:41 AM

You guys crack me up! :D So far I've got over 1300 trouble-free miles on my 450. The only problems have been crash related or dirt in the carb. When the heck are we gonna get out riding???????????????? I haven't been riding for two weeks and it's killing me!!! :) I saw some dude with two bikes in a trailer today and I was extremely jelous. It looked like he just got back from a ride. I need to clean my carb and get another starter jet sometime soon though. It takes over 80 kicks (really) to start when it's cold. The button doesn't do jack either until it's warm. So, when we going riding? :D

• pedman

Posted December 01, 2003 - 09:22 PM

January!!! Cainville Ride :)

Will keep you posted!

Right now I have to fix a flat tire that I got in Moab .

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.