Virginia

Looking for Room to rent/cheap lodging around Fairfax Country in the fall

No replies to this topic
  • guiri

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Guys, I have a friend of mine in Sweden that's asked me for a favor.

One of the girls she works with is coming to the US on vacation (with her boyfriend) around Aug-Sept and they are
looking for somewhere cheap to stay.

They don't have anything specific in mind but have apparently been in the area before but they thought, since I live
here, maybe I can find them something cheaper as they are going to be here for 2-3 weeks.

Something modest will do, I'm sure and I even asked if it could be a room in someone's house and she said yes.

I don't know them at all but the chick that asked me is a good friend of mine and I'm pretty sure she isn't sending
me any axe murderers although I can't make any guarantees :banghead:
Generally speaking though, the Swedes are pretty calm and level headed.

Considering they won't have transportation, something that's situated so that they can get around
would probably be preferrable.

IF anyone or more than one person chimes in, I might ask a few quick questions and then I'll pass
them on to you. Swedes speak English so this shouldn't be a problem.

They also said they might want to go to California so I'll post this there too. I'm just saying in case someone
thinks this is weird.

Thanks

George

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.