Where to buy a Factory Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki Replica bike?

13 replies to this topic
  • NewYZ450FRida

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Does anyone know who sells perhaps a replica Kawasaki Pro Circuit KX250F's???
I really want one of these bikes and just sold my 2012 YZ450F because it was too much juice!
Now I can't stop dreaming about one of these Monster Energy, Pro Circuit Kawasaki replica bikes if I can find one? I am looking for a bike just like Blake Baggett and Dean Wilson's bike..
If you know of anyway you can get replica's of these bikes somewhere or a shop that builds replica's, please respond here or PM me..and obviously, I can't get a exact race bike which is not what I am looking for..I just want a replica..
Thanks for your time! :thumbsup: :banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • corndog

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

Building one would be so much more rewarding...and fun.

• Tony477g

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:50 PM

there was an article on mxa where they said they sell replicas from actual procircuit. Ill see if i can find it for you

• Tony477g

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

maybe it was just on there site, I want to know how much one of those babies cost! http://www.procircui.../replica_bikes/

Edited by Tony477g, 06 May 2012 - 03:02 PM.

• NewYZ450FRida

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:05 AM

That link didn't take me anywhere but to their newsroom page.. But yes, that's the kind if bike I wish I can find.. Prolly wont ever find one, but it's fun to look.. I did however find something similar which I think I am going to buy..

• Tony477g

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

It was on their website. They must have taken it off, how much money do you have to spend?

• bhaze

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

Sounds to me like you just need a set of graphics if you don't want the race engine and works suspension?

About 6 months ago I saw one of Austin Stroupe's old practice bikes for sale on Inland Empire Craigslist.. So Cal CL is probably your best bet of finding one.

• NewYZ450FRida

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

I finnally found one! I ended up buying Eric Goodson's 2010 Team Green KX250F(He now rides for Team Rockstar Suzuki)..It is decked! only 4.5 hours on it..Pro Circuit A Kit suspension, Complete Motor done by TLR in JAX,,Full T4R Pro Circuit Exhaust..Light Speed Carbon fiber everything...All I got to do now, which is already ordered..is black plastic with the N-Style 2012 Pro Circuit Monster Energy graphics kit! I will post pictures as soon as the plastic and graphics get put on..BTW...A-Kit Pro Circuit Suspension is WOW! No words can explain...It is like riding on a Sleep Number Bed through the whoops..Best suspension I have ever rode on..Hands down to all who have it..Thanks for the help

• Tony477g

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

4.5 hours on a 2010? Is the suspension set up for your weight? How much you pay for it?

• hondamxracer415

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

There were 4 of them for sale last time i was at Pro Circuit haha. Looked just like the race bikes but not the crazy motors and custom stuff obviously. Looks like you found one though. Im jealous. thats my dream bike. Post up some pics when you can

• Tony477g

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:14 PM

There were 4 of them for sale last time i was at Pro Circuit haha. Looked just like the race bikes but not the crazy motors and custom stuff obviously. Looks like you found one though. Im jealous. thats my dream bike. Post up some pics when you can

You know how much they went for?

• NewYZ450FRida

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

4.5 hours on a 2010? Is the suspension set up for your weight? How much you pay for it?

It's set up pretty close.. I am taking it to TLR to double check because the rear suspension sags a little more than I am used to..so that might have to be stiffened..and yea ONLY 4.5 hours..he had 3 or 4 of them.. I luckily got the last one.. BUT.. I might have a chance at getting my hands on his 2012 Suzuki's real soon..decked out the same way.. Just more hours.. The one I got was bought for the Loretta's and ran just that race in 2010.. After winning there, he was immediately picked up by Rockstar Suzuki, so that KX went to his garage.. He finally decided to sell it last month and I got lucky to get it.. Pictures coming soon

• hondamxracer415

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

You know how much they went for?

I beleive they were around 9 grand but not positive

• ganny

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:23 AM

It's set up pretty close.. I am taking it to TLR to double check because the rear suspension sags a little more than I am used to..so that might have to be stiffened..and yea ONLY 4.5 hours..he had 3 or 4 of them.. I luckily got the last one.. BUT.. I might have a chance at getting my hands on his 2012 Suzuki's real soon..decked out the same way.. Just more hours.. The one I got was bought for the Loretta's and ran just that race in 2010.. After winning there, he was immediately picked up by Rockstar Suzuki, so that KX went to his garage.. He finally decided to sell it last month and I got lucky to get it.. Pictures coming soon

Did you ever post the pictures?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Need help with 2013 crf450 motor by souliog

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF450R
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

Am I expecting too much? 2002 KX250 by condor74

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Kawasaki   Kawasaki 2-Stroke
  • Hot  31 replies
Reviews

Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2013 by hondajon80

Suzuki DR-Z400SM 2013
  • 1 review
  • Last review by hondajon80
  • On 15 April 2014
Forums
Photo

Spring Rebuild Pictorial by Fattonz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   Dirt Bike Pictures & Video
  • Hot  66 replies
Forums
Photo

Help on tips/suggestions for new 250 2 stroke rider! by BrandonTMeharg

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   MX Riding Technique
  • 4 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.