Need Help

3 replies to this topic
  • mxthumper14

Posted May 04, 2012 - 03:38 PM

I know this is not the right forum, but I was wanting to post in the classified and I keep getting "You cannot start a new topic" I cannot find a forum related to issues with posting topics. I cannot find any way to contact an administrator to ask why? Can anybody help?

• William1

Posted May 04, 2012 - 04:03 PM

You need to be an active member. You just joined. Get involved.

I will tell you, I would not do any business with anyone that does not have a track record first.

• KcDavis

Posted May 04, 2012 - 06:49 PM

Sure seems to be a lot of people who sign up to just immediately post in the classifieds. Definitely seems shady, even if it isn't meant to be.

• yamaha188

Posted May 04, 2012 - 08:12 PM

i used to post on here about a year or so ago. now i cannot post anything since the website has been redone. How many post do you have to have to post in the classifieds?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

New 2014 by MartyMOOSE

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   WR/YZ 250F
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

93 yz 80 crank bearings out by Wheelierider3

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

oil seals 1990 cr250 wont seat by allenbstoney

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

03 RM 125 starts, but won't restart. by Kubalek

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   Suzuki 2-Stroke
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

2013 RMZ450 Burning Engine Oil by Connor Corrigan

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   RM-Z 450
  • 11 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.