Kamloops Trilogy Part I

7 replies to this topic
  • 7thirtyseven

Posted May 04, 2012 - 02:57 PM

4 Alberta boys trying to find their way around Kamloops.

• Rogue450X

Posted May 04, 2012 - 10:12 PM

Cool trails, some of that looked pretty damn gnarly. :banghead:

• 7thirtyseven

Posted May 06, 2012 - 12:11 PM

Cool trails, some of that looked pretty damn gnarly. :banghead:

ya it was a fun day... the really gnarly stuff was left out in the interest of long term dirtbiking freedom.

• Monk

Posted May 06, 2012 - 12:38 PM

When did you guys come to Kamloops?

• 7thirtyseven

Posted May 06, 2012 - 02:18 PM

When did you guys come to Kamloops?

Last weekend, will start working on part II this week rode with sime great guys you may recognize.

• Monk

Posted May 06, 2012 - 02:31 PM

Last weekend, will start working on part II this week rode with sime great guys you may recognize.

Ya, I thought I saw Glen Labby in the video

• 7thirtyseven

Posted May 06, 2012 - 05:15 PM

ya he took us on a great ride, I enjoyed every second of it. Hope the footage does it justice... its always a little disapointing when you realize the camera was off for your buddies big crash etc...

• Monk

Posted May 06, 2012 - 05:17 PM

Yes, he's a good rider also. Won the intermediate title last year and is racing senior expert this year. I hope when you guys come back I can get out with you also. I love riding with new people.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.