Vegas endurocross

4 replies to this topic
  • timmyp8823

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

I'm in Vegas for the sx,but I've talked the girlfriend into attending the endurocross tonight as well. On her birthday even. What a girl! Anyway,I just checked and there seems to be good tickets still available. My question is,does this thing usually sell out? Would I be able to walk up to the box office at 5:00pm and buy a couple of tickets,or should I head over there this morning? I would just buy them online,but I'm leery of of putting my card number out there over the hotels public wifi connection. Any input is appriciated. BTW,I would have posted this in the SW section,but that place is a ghost town.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • supermega1

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Most likely you should be good walking up and buying them at the door. Especially if your going at 5. The races don't start till 8.

Just as a heads up there isn't a bad seat in the Orleans arena so I wouldn't worry about buying the cheaper tickets.

• timmyp8823

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

Thank for the info. I woulda sprung for the $47 tix for sure.

• jlmotox

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

Is it on tv?

• timmyp8823

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

It was a blast! Good racing and good people! I was sitting in a section with some other Washingtonians(small world) and we had a blast! Six pounders in and we were all agreeing that 2ts have a much higher fun factor,and Husqvarna smokers are the best deal on the planet. Got a ton of autographs and free swag as well. If you missed it this year,don't next year. I would go so far as to say next year I'm coming for the EX and also taking in the SX. Best part about it is the smell of burnt premix in the air!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.