rokatt, and others interested, district 37 info

1 reply to this topic
  • secretatlas

Posted October 21, 2003 - 12:18 PM

hey rokatt, i'm responding to your question on another post but in doing so i figured others on the forum may be interested as well so i created a new topic:

this url will take you to the calendar page on the site: http://district37ama...d/calendar.html

select "2003 calendar" to see remaining events. i think they are still working on getting a couple of the fliers up on the site for a couple of the last events, so check there regularly. also, the site has a very active member forum that you should check out. it's a good place to get faqs answered.

the next hare & hound is this sunday. after that, there's a desert scramble in lucerne sunday the 16th of november. there's also a desert scramble in lucerne on the 29th of november as well. the last event for 2003 will be the checkpoints qualifer enduro which will be one of the first sunday's in december.

they are still ironing out the 2004 race schedule but there's gonna be a lot of great racing to be had in the season coming up.

if you come out for a hare & hound or desert scramble you are more than welcome to be a guest of my club, the viewfinders. we will pit you and send a rescue party out after you in case you stack up out there. i strongly suggest getting a club to pit you. if you plan on racing several events in 2004 or doing the whole season you should check out the differnt clubs in district 37 and join one. generally to belong to a club you have to give up one race a year to pit your fellow club members, and work whichever race your club puts on.

let me know if you have any other questions.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rokatt88

Posted October 21, 2003 - 01:50 PM

Good Stuff SecretAtlas!

Related Content

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  57 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.