WR 450F Front number plate

1 reply to this topic
  • 03rkjc

Posted May 04, 2012 - 01:09 AM

I've got a 03 WR450F and I am looking to put a YZ number plate on it, I understand from reading previous posts that I will need to fabricate some type of bracket, but my question is what year YZ plate should I get, I was thinking 03 since the WR is a 03. Or are all the YZ plates kinda universal. And should I look for one for a YZ450F or will a 250 work as well? Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MANIAC998

Posted May 04, 2012 - 03:27 AM

450f or 250f, there both the same. And the year doesn't matter either. The lower tabs on the numberplate slide right into the headlight mounting holes and then you make a bracket for the top mounting hole up near the handlebars. Pretty easy!
Maniac

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.