Great News and Time to Party!

29 replies to this topic
  • aspencop129

Posted May 03, 2012 - 06:22 PM

Most of you know and have probably been helped at one time or another by our good friend Eddie Sisneros.......well, Eddie has recently moved his shop to a beautiful new location.

They have had a little time to clean up and get organized, and are now having an Open House at the new store!! Let's get out and show some love and support for our friend and DRZ Guru!!!

Posted Image

I plan to venture down and visit (again) at the new shop......and try out the dyno for some hard confirmation on what my Sisnernos Speed Works big bore can spit out!!

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!!!!

• ebrabaek

Posted May 03, 2012 - 06:51 PM

Most of you know and have probably been helped at one time or another by our good friend Eddie Sisneros.......well, Eddie has recently moved his shop to a beautiful new location.

They have had a little time to clean up and get organized, and are now having an Open House at the new store!! Let's get out and show some love and support for our friend and DRZ Guru!!!

Posted Image

I plan to venture down and visit (again) at the new shop......and try out the dyno for some hard confirmation on what my Sisnernos Speed Works big bore can spit out!!

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!!!!

I would like to go....But will be coming home from Vegas...... If it cancels....maybe. Gosh I wish I live in Colorado.... :banghead: :thumbsup:

Erling

• drz400s_guy

Posted May 03, 2012 - 11:23 PM

Sounds cool, wish I could be there. Hope the new location work out very well for Eddie!!

• Craig-o

Posted May 04, 2012 - 12:22 AM

Hog roast and FREE Dyno Runs.. :applause: .Damn living in Australia.. :thumbsup: :)
Enjoy the day guys... :banghead:

BTW..."Hog roast" translated to Australian is "Pig On The Spit"
Eddie, Is see your new apprentice in the pic has potential.... :ride:

Edited by CraigoDRZ485sm, May 04, 2012 - 12:26 AM.

• Sundog

Posted May 04, 2012 - 06:09 AM

Ummm...false advertizing??/

I don't remember seeing a body like that on staff last time I was in town :banghead: :thumbsup: :applause:

• Jobistober

Posted May 04, 2012 - 07:00 AM

Naw, I bet they got Kevin to do the photo. You can do a lot with Photoshop :banghead:

Seriously, their new shop rocks. And it's even closer to me than before... less than an hour :thumbsup:

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted May 04, 2012 - 07:11 AM

its one of the few times that it will be all access in the shop so if you wanna tour be sure to make it!

• smrookie

Posted May 04, 2012 - 07:30 AM

Congrats on the new shop, Eddie!!

Looks like the open house is going to be fun! Wished I lived closer. :-(

--------------------------------

Hog roast, ha?!! Hmm.........., Is Jobi volunteering his Harley to be tossed in the bonfire?!! :banghead:

• Ryel

Posted May 04, 2012 - 07:59 AM

congrats Eddie, may all good flow your way.

• Jobistober

Posted May 04, 2012 - 08:18 AM

Is Jobi volunteering his Harley to be tossed in the bonfire?!! :banghead:

Thems fightin' words!! :thumbsup: Besides, how will I get the fat chicks to the party???

• Phil Ken Sebben

Posted May 04, 2012 - 08:24 AM

W00t bring lots of fat chicks, they love DRZ guys ;D I hope i can make it! Shouldnt have any plans next Sat so i hope i can convince my boy to ride the Dizzer down with me. BYOB? :banghead:

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted May 04, 2012 - 08:39 AM

non alcholic drinks provided.

• Phil Ken Sebben

Posted May 04, 2012 - 08:45 AM

So pre-gaming is the word of the day ;D Hope to see you saturday!
P.S. Eddie thank you for putting some time into that weld job this week, you saved the day.

• detroit11

Posted May 04, 2012 - 09:34 AM

Be sure to check out my bike and tell me how sweet it is while your there ­čśä
I am extremely jealous. Maybe I can get my brother to go lol.

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted May 04, 2012 - 11:31 AM

i dont think your bike will still be here,but if so it will be on display with the others.

• detroit11

Posted May 04, 2012 - 12:42 PM

Oh boy oh boy. Now that is exciting news. :banghead:

• aspencop129

Posted May 04, 2012 - 05:48 PM

I'll park your's next to mine so it's not so lonely!

J/k, it you got the black one he built up, you are going to love it! A nice piece.

Maybe I'll even take some pics!!!!!!

I know there are more of us in driving distance to this than have chimed in so far, come on fellas!

• suzuki sm nut 123

Posted May 04, 2012 - 06:09 PM

congrates on the digs eddie and crew , this is one open house I really wish I could make

• detroit11

Posted May 05, 2012 - 04:15 AM

It is the black one. I think Eddie might be torturing me with the waiting lol jk.
I wish I could go. Indianapolis is pretty far. By you should park yours by it they do tend to get lonely. :banghead:

• aspencop129

Posted May 08, 2012 - 08:17 PM

It seems like the address might come in handy......

Epic Motosports, LLC

[font=Arial][size=4]5073 Silver Peak Ave
Unit 104
Dacono, CO 80514[/size][/font]

right by Colorado National Speedway on I-25 a bit north of Denver.

See you there!!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DRZ 400 lower footpegs at last by vinco

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   DR-Z 400
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo

Brand new 2014 DRZ 400SM by jprince911

• Hot  65 replies
Wiki
Lighten up your DR-Z400S - last post by motoinmoab

Lighten up your DR-Z400S

Wiki Articles
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Buying a new DRZ400S... For suckers? by greg11

• Hot  96 replies
Forums
Photo

Drz 400 SM tires by Danny V.

• Hot  53 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.