'92 XR600 what carb is oem?

No replies to this topic
  • Taipan

Posted October 21, 2003 - 07:27 AM

Hi All
I picked up my 92 XR600 last night. Its sitting at home waiting for me to mess it up..err..sort it out. The carb is dire as I remembered it and as the owner said it was. I've been reading through the archives to see if any cure was ever found for this bad running. Lot of stuff in there for me to work through. Please bear with me if I'm going over the same old questions. If there are any definitive threads on any XR600 subjects you think i should read, be glad to hear about them.
What carb did Honda stick on there from the factory? Is the standard settings written up anywhere? Parts diagram would be great. Is the needle adjustable on the standard carb? If not anyone tried shimming it a bit? It feels like the stumble on mine is when the MJ comes in.
Many thanks
Dave

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.