2 replies to this topic
  • tbowdre

Posted May 01, 2012 - 08:15 AM


heading south of the boarder for just a few days. What do we need aside from passports and mexican insurance? anything?

anyone know if there is a motel in ojos negros?

thanks, todd

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • karmataburn

Posted May 01, 2012 - 10:34 AM


If you are taking Dirt bikes. Be sure to have the current registration with you for each bike. I have never been turned back but I have had to talk my way into Mexico a few times when guys had expired registration. As for a Motel out by Ojos I have never thought about staying out there maybe some one else knows that answer.

  • soylent_green

Posted May 01, 2012 - 02:03 PM


not quite in Ojos but you can try the horsepower ranch
open for public now. But you might as well stay in Ensenada you are so close anyway.

never stayed at HPR, but my kid stayed there with a team during the 2011 1000.

They didn't like it so he said, but it took that to mean it was a little too far from the south of the border debauchery Ensenada has to offer.

Edited by soylent_green, May 01, 2012 - 02:31 PM.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.