Dubach Racing

4 replies to this topic
  • SoundChaser

Posted September 06, 2001 - 10:39 AM

Hey Folks-
After many months of waiting, I got
my Dubach pipe. I cannot rave enough about this pipe. The construction is top notch and the performance gains have been very noticeable! Down low it pulls amazingly and doesn't appear to have taken anything away from the top end. Throttle response is instantaneous and feels like it will rev for ever. Another great attribute...almost a 1lb weight savings(claimed). This is 10x better experience than I have had with other brands I have experimented with! :)

• dirtdad

Posted September 06, 2001 - 12:27 PM

I too have been waiting for one. How about jetting? Any changes needed? Doug Dubach claimed no need when I talked to him. At least that was his goal.

------------------
00 YZ426F
01 TT-R125L (my son's)
74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

[This message has been edited by dirtdad (edited September 06, 2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoundChaser

Posted September 06, 2001 - 02:27 PM

DirtDad-
Dropped the needle one position. But I had already done this for the R4 pipe that I was running prior to the Dubach pipe. Just a note...I asked them to add the mounts for the stock heat shield and they did. I thought that was very cool!!!

• dirtdad

Posted September 06, 2001 - 03:54 PM

Will that be a standard feature or per request; and, did it cost you extra?

------------------
00 YZ426F
01 TT-R125L (my son's)
74 Hodaka Super Combat(gone but not forgotten!)

• SoundChaser

Posted September 07, 2001 - 10:19 AM

DirtDad-
I can't recall if it's standard or not, I got the impression that it was not. And as for the cost, well, I kinda worked a deal out w/DRD. All I can/should say is they were VERY accommodating.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.