Where do you buy your parts online?

2 replies to this topic
  • WR_Jason

Posted October 20, 2003 - 01:44 PM

Hey all, I have bought from Dennis Kirk alot, but notice their prices are quite high these days. Who are you using?
I have herd of some Colorado outfit but cant find anyting serching. I found BTO, but with online outfits, other peoples experance makes me feel alot better about using a vendor.
So where do you get your stuff on the net?
Who is good and who blows a$$?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SPUTTER

Posted October 20, 2003 - 02:00 PM

www.rockymountainatv.com

Good site...
if you buy oil filters get the K&N, the EMGO product is garbage. I ended up throwing them away. :)

• galant2nr

Posted October 21, 2003 - 08:24 AM

I have had real good luck with Bob's Cycle. The prices are really good and selection is pretty good for equipment. Not much for hard parts though..
http://www.bobscycle.com/

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.