Motocross

Stewart IN for Hangtown!

44 replies to this topic
  • MXandSXracer21

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

http://www.racerxonl...in-for-hangtown

Now the question is, what bike will he be riding?

Edited by MXandSXracer21, 27 April 2012 - 08:24 AM.

• jhatfie4

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

My guess is CR500, or RMZ450

• NaPaul

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:36 AM

If I had to put money on it I'd say he'll ride for Motoconcepts. Seems to be one of the only places he's welcome anymore.

• YZrider2112

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

You know, I genuinely hope he gets happy on a new bike and does well. Looking forward to it, actually.

• Zach Gilbert

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

+1 for CR500.

• HAV

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

That's the best "news" I've heard all day..The James Stewart & Ryan Dungey showdown!! And Barcia too!! It's going to be good!! YO Budds creek here I come baby...YEA BUDDY!!!

• meyermetal

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

I think is the first step for his new attitude towards racing. When he shows up to race a lot of "Haters" will start to change their minds about him

Even if he doesn't win everything I will still have more respect for him just for the fact that he showed up to race. I never liked any of the Supercross only contracts. Hopefully this outdoor season doesn't turn out like 2010 did and RD has some competition out there

• T-Doshi9

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

so he is testing huh? now for the factory zuki and jgr split news!

• mauricedorris

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

I think is the first step for his new attitude towards racing. When he shows up to race a lot of "Haters" will start to change their minds about him

Even if he doesn't win everything I will still have more respect for him just for the fact that he showed up to race. I never liked any of the Supercross only contracts. Hopefully this outdoor season doesn't turn out like 2010 did and RD has some competition out there

I don't know about those haters changing their minds. They will make up something...

I think he needed that supercross only contract or he may have melted down even more than he did. Chad did the same thing and no doubt it extended his career. James should be fresh. He just needs to learn how to ride outdoors again. At least he's planning on being there.

• yzreiley

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Great for the sport, whether you like him or not. Now he just needs to make it to Thunder Valley on June 2nd!!!!

• mictheaussie

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

What bike is he testing then?
I was under the assumption that a rider cannot ride any other bike than the one supplied by the team they are under contract with. He can't be riding a Suzuki if he is contracted to a Yamaha. Kinda like Dungey and the KTM.

• Tony477g

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

Best news ive heard today, now just have him ride a zook or kawi and hopefully we get some good battles between him and dungey

• AS64

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

Racer X or whoever needs to get on the phone with Albrecht and asks him what he knows of this.

• samras121

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

That's the best "news" I've heard all day..The James Stewart & Ryan Dungey showdown!! And Barcia too!! It's going to be good!! YO Budds creek here I come baby...YEA BUDDY!!!

we are lucky there is still a national at budds. no amatuer sx this year though. really gonna miss that.

• T-Doshi9

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Racer X or whoever needs to get on the phone with Albrecht and asks him what he knows of this.

they would need to call zuki.. albreght isn't his manager anymore! you will see.. that the more to come part!

• AS64

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

they would need to call zuki.. albreght isn't his manager anymore! you will see.. that the more to come part!

I hope you are right. But how can one be so sure with little info to bite onto?

• T-Doshi9

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

I hope you are right. But how can one be so sure with little info to bite onto?

2 diff unrealated sources told me the same thing and are directly connected with him... its not a little info to me.. its a little for you because you don't know my people. :banghead: understandable... you will get it soon enough!

• diamonddave66

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

BLAH BLAH BLAH will belive it when i see him on the gate.

• longtimelurker

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Dude, it was on twitter, that shit is for real.

• mauricedorris

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

Dude, it was on twitter, that shit is for real.

:banghead:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.