WR426 stock handlebar specs/new bars/risers

3 replies to this topic
  • cage

Posted April 23, 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hey guys, I currently run Pro Taper Contour bars (Windham RM mid), but I need something higher.
The good news is that I already have ROX 2" risers at my disposal.
The bad news is that the risers are for 7/8 bars, and the Contour is 1 1/8.
Thinking about replacing the Contour bar, but am concerned about running out of cable length because I bought CR High (for example) with the ROX risers. So I'd like to buy 7/8 bars that are fairly similar to the stock bars. Does anyone know what the specs are? I couldn't find anything in a search....

• GCannon

Posted April 23, 2012 - 08:43 PM

Scott's Sub Mount ??? the problem is it is big$$$$$$$

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cage

Posted April 24, 2012 - 09:47 AM

Well, I'm kind of a cheap sob so I'd rather just buy 7/8 bars to use with the risers, but don't wanna run out of cable length either......

• cage

Posted April 25, 2012 - 03:20 AM

Actually found the OEM specs on Renthal's website, http://www.renthal.c...F&bikedate=2000

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.