clamping cycle racks and ramps from USRack? Good??

2 replies to this topic
  • wrkaholic

Posted October 19, 2003 - 12:25 PM

Hey Guys, I am thinking about the USRack clamping motorcycle racks and bed extender/ramps from USRacks. It will clamp 3 motorcycles. I want it for a Toyota Tundra. Anyone have experience with these racks and ramps. Do you recommend them? What about the non-clamping motorcycle ramps? Thanks for any recommendations.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • salz

Posted April 06, 2004 - 05:01 AM

Did you get any replys to your USRack question, I am looking at the same system, I have a '02 F150.

Posted April 06, 2004 - 05:32 AM

I have built a similar setup for a couple of pickups. I bolted mine to the front of the bed. They worked very well. Looking at the usracks system I would guess that it would work equally well, Sorry I don't have any specific experience.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.