2007 w/ 18 hours on bike, worth?

2 replies to this topic
  • CASHESVALLEY

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

I have found an 07 with 18 hours on the bike. still has original tires sprockets etc. No scratches on cases and still all stock. I can get the bike for $3,200, what do you think. I am a +40 rider.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • indy16

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

I've been looking at an 08 in equally good condition as the one you are looking at and he's wanting $4000. I'm hoping to get it for less but bikes in that condition are pretty rare as I have been looking on CL. What it comes down to for me how many like that bike are available and what value do you place on the condition.

IMO $3200 is not bad but try to talk him down and save a few hundred bucks. FYI there is an 06 on CL and they're asking $5k, thats too much.

• Bearstearns

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Seems like a lot. I just got a 2007 with unknown hours for 1800. Needed new steering stem bearings, Rear and front bearings and sprockets/chain. $300 later and it's good to go lol

Related Content

Forums
Photo

02 CRF450R Stall issue/before and after pics by T. Bruce (TB4 Motorsports)

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF450R
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo

Best clutch for my needs by x2fanatic

• Hot  67 replies
Forums
Photo

Head shake on a Crf450 2013 help! by Kxf2013

• Hot  39 replies
Wiki
$10 PGM-FI HRC Tuner Tool - last post by calco88

$10 PGM-FI HRC Tuner Tool

Wiki Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2003 crf450r by bain33

• Hot  29 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.