Crf150f Rebuild

No replies to this topic
  • MotoRoku

Posted April 18, 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hey guys just want to make a thread to document my rebuild of a crf150f that I just got. Here is a little background on it. Ive been looking for a little four stroke to ride around as a play bike in the desert and just mess around on but havent been wanting to spend all that much on it. So ive been looking here and there and I saw this bike on craigslist and offered him 330 and he accepted the offer :thumbsup: . So here is a pic of the bike as I got it.
Its a little rough but doesnt have that many hours on it and had a few neat goodies installed.

Posted Image

The aftermarket list includes a baja designs dual sport kit and a ricky stator lighting stator
Posted Image

For some reason he got rid of the airbox and put on one of the cone style air filters :thumbsup:

Posted Image

So picked up an air box on ebay hopefully will have it soon

This is how the bike sits now. Just took it apart, changed the oil and put the stock stator back in tonight.

Posted Image

So far here is the list of things that I am going to need
Tires
Both fenders and side panels
kill switch
bars
graphics
grips
and probably some other things I havent seen yet.

I pretty much am just going to go over the bike really well and get it nice and trustworthy. Going to be checking all the bearings and regreasing them or replacing them if needed. Change out the fork oil .

Going to order the stuff up tomorrow and give you guys another update on whats going on with the bike.

Also going to be selling the lighting stator and dual sport kit if anyone is interested

Related Content

Forums
Photo

suspension by Crf230_Honda

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • 14 replies
Forums
Photo

Race Tech Emulator Set Up Database by werra

• Hot  95 replies
Forums
Photo

crf230f best mods for $600 by Joel D

• 9 replies
Forums
Photo

What bike to get... by Tandog99

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF150 R/Expert
  • Hot  27 replies
Reviews

Honda CRF230F 2012 by ThumperTalk

Honda CRF230F 2012
  • 3 reviews
  • Last review by bdewar
  • On May 31, 2014

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.