Handle Bar Suspension?

2 replies to this topic
  • brandonbell

Posted April 18, 2012 - 11:18 PM

Ok so ive heard of many different things on different types of mods to help vibration in the hands arms etc. Im not really to interested in the steering dampner but i do want to know if the fast fleex or the shock and vibe bar mounts are any good. I know these are both expensive items but would it be too much to get them both. And by too much i mean will there me so much play in the bars it just wont be comfortable. Has anyone had any expeirences with these items or are there any other products that have the same function. Thanks in advance.

• mog

Posted April 19, 2012 - 04:21 AM

Just fill the bars with silicon rubber, it works well, cost almost nothing

• force245

Posted April 21, 2012 - 12:22 PM

conventional methods help, but you will not be satisfied. We use these are out kids race quads and bikes...

http://www.precision...m/shockvibe.htm

Especially the ones on the Apex 90 cut down the vibration a ton load.... My daughter could hardly finish a race due to vibration, now top five in the pack, just with these...

They are cheaper that the bars, and they are rebuilable and tuneable. The thing that I like is the bars can flex independantly and give you an odd bar feeling. The precision bar mounts let you mount any bar and stay level... Check them out, you will thank me latter, then you can buy me a set for my CR500AF when you thank me...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fork Boots by lro

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Dual-Sport/Adventure
  • 7 replies
Garage 2_7438020219dbfddf781db0e486cfc3bc.jpg

Ohlins TTX Shock Absorber by joaodemelo

Suspension Shocks, Struts & Components Ohlins TTX Shock Absorber

Forums
Photo

Drz front fork springs ... by packman

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   DR-Z 400
  • 4 replies
Forums
Photo

shock springs by BIG_FAT_&_SLOW

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   WR/YZ 250F
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

fork bushings '84-'85 XR250 KYB 38mm (modified XR 200) by Caravan Monster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR/CRF 80-200
  • 4 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.