C class SUPASTAR

10 replies to this topic
  • BraapHarder

Posted April 18, 2012 - 09:49 PM

first out door race 2nd moto wild cat creek mx. very. very. very. windy.

fast forward to 1:01

• Die_trying

Posted April 18, 2012 - 10:08 PM

i swear the guy casing at 1:23 went down

• DerHossMeister

Posted April 19, 2012 - 04:38 PM

LOL!!! Nice track.....but quit sandbagging!

• mxkid12

Posted April 19, 2012 - 05:42 PM

Nice riding and Wildcat looks pretty fun. You seem pretty familiar, I guess I might've seen you around. That class looked far from stacked but the track looked really fun.

• Dirt Addict

Posted April 19, 2012 - 08:35 PM

good ride. From the video there is 1 big double on that track, why did they put it so close out of a turn? Kinda wrecked the flow....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • steelroot634

Posted April 19, 2012 - 08:47 PM

Lucky, top C riders here would be top B riders but obviously like winning to much

• mxkid12

Posted April 20, 2012 - 01:55 PM

Lucky, top C riders here would be top B riders but obviously like winning to much

Ours are pretty fast, this just wasn't a big turn out because I think Red Bud was that day...

This is one of our local C riders. He went to Loretta's last year and just got bumped up to B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWO2ORx7xDQ&feature=plcp&context=C4441fceVDvjVQa1PpcFNfW3mwAJwYjfDWAEe3ShPGGiUiL64gzfo=

Edited by mxkid12, April 20, 2012 - 01:56 PM.

• Monk

Posted April 20, 2012 - 02:06 PM

Ours are pretty fast, this just wasn't a big turn out because I think Red Bud was that day...

This is one of our local C riders. He went to Loretta's last year and just got bumped up to B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWO2ORx7xDQ&feature=plcp&context=C4441fceVDvjVQa1PpcFNfW3mwAJwYjfDWAEe3ShPGGiUiL64gzfo=

Man that's a long way.....I held my breath the whole time!

• nickdawg18

Posted April 20, 2012 - 04:18 PM

The first video has a bad ass track. The second one, well, I was absolutely speechless when dude was in the air and over shot the landing. That's a big ass jump. Didn't really look like u were goin all that fast then WHAAAM, hang time lol

• clubwfo

Posted April 21, 2012 - 04:35 AM

Thats cool :thumbsup:

• gnarlycharly

Posted April 21, 2012 - 10:01 AM

just curious, is C there beginner class? or was just a low turnout, over here, theres not a big difference between c and B. lap times are close to A. but when we get low turnouts, our c class isnt very stacked.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Free play rear linkage by Rooster72

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF450R
  • 18 replies
Forums
Photo

HELP- Bad head shake on cr 125 by mxracer77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   Honda 2-Stroke
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo

CR 125 Tuning where to start and what to do by pepe001

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   Honda 2-Stroke
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

Worth rebuilding a '00 YZ250? by mr.boombastic

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo

XR250 Questions/Comparison Thread? by RobbieMac

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 8 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.