Adjustable Truck Bed Tiedowns

2 replies to this topic
  • HalfFast

Posted October 18, 2003 - 05:34 PM

I'am trying to find adjustable tiedowns for my truck bed. They are rails that mount to the inside of the side of your truck bed. The tiedowns then slide either forward or backward depending on where you need them. Has anyone else seen them and where.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumpleupagus

Posted October 21, 2003 - 12:36 PM

The only place I've seen them is on the inside of the trailer at Orange County Choppers. They do look cool though. How's that for unhelpful...

:)

• drzphatkid

Posted October 21, 2003 - 02:43 PM

Yes on e-bay,do a search under yz .I don't know exacly where but i saw some the other day .I see if i can find it so i can give you the #. :) item #2437889478 . :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.