Tuff Performance

2 replies to this topic
  • talentspotter

Posted April 14, 2012 - 03:55 PM

I just bought a new 2012 crf 250 and am keen on the tuff performance package. However, i have sent quite a few emails to the email address on their website but never get a reply. Does anybody know if the address on the site is still current as they havent updated the site for a while. I could ring them but would rather email due to time differances. Any help would be appreciated.

• Ron Hamp

Posted April 14, 2012 - 04:12 PM

this has been an ongoing problem with the company it seems that every one that finally gets a hold of me says they can never get through on the phone or emails and they say the web page is hard to navigate through. Im sorry that its so dificult for you to get this package thers not much i can do about it im the development person the sales are in dekalb IL.and they need to handle that part of it.The package is worth getting its cutting edge hp numbers range from over 45 to nearly 48 hp depending on whos dyno is being used.

• talentspotter

Posted April 14, 2012 - 08:45 PM

Thanks Ron, i guess i will have to start trying to call on the phone. I will PM you the questions i have for the kit.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Crf250r transmition and clutch oil problems by TeamRed

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250R
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

***Front Fender** by Stealth parade

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Thoughts On 2006 CRF250r? by MotoRider25

• 1 reply
Forums
Photo

06 Crf250r shooting flames out exhaust..... normal? by rick.eddins

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Intake - Jetting / Fuel Injection
  • Hot  31 replies
Forums
Photo

CRF 250R 2012 THE ULTIMATE TOUGH TEST by dirty897

• 10 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.