Motocross

Your Advice for Stewart!

135 replies to this topic
  • WillGentry

Posted April 10, 2012 - 10:00 PM

get your old front teeth back, you dont look as likeable anymore. haha

• tnat1

Posted April 11, 2012 - 05:42 AM

get out of the limelight, train in seclusion, get on a bike you're comfortable with whether it's through testing or on a different brand. Head down, work hard, have fun, let the results fall where they may.

Hey wasnt that rocky 4 with Drago the russian, maybe they could make a movie about his comeback, we could get Carl wethers- Appollo Creed to play his dad and james earl jones to be the trainer or "micky"! could be a acadamy award winner. I could see it now - james goes to Nigeria to some desolate african village, meets some african chick with a bone in her nose and falls in love and james earl jones chases him around to train him by poaching elephants with a wooden machete like the kind used in Rawanda and james has to by hand cut off and make little african tribesman figurines out of the ivory tusks so Micky can get more money to go to the local aids ridden brothels to exploit more bone in nose tribeswomen. That could be the squel where "micky gets aids and dies and James has to get the motivation to train on his own.

• BBA

Posted April 11, 2012 - 07:29 AM

Hey wasnt that rocky 4 with Drago the russian, maybe they could make a movie about his comeback, we could get Carl wethers- Appollo Creed to play his dad and james earl jones to be the trainer or "micky"! could be a acadamy award winner. I could see it now - james goes to Nigeria to some desolate african village, meets some african chick with a bone in her nose and falls in love and james earl jones chases him around to train him by poaching elephants with a wooden machete like the kind used in Rawanda and james has to by hand cut off and make little african tribesman figurines out of the ivory tusks so Micky can get more money to go to the local aids ridden brothels to exploit more bone in nose tribeswomen. That could be the squel where "micky gets aids and dies and James has to get the motivation to train on his own.

Whoa this is too weird. Yesterday I thought about posting a pic of Balboa training in Russia with his scruffy beard for this thread. I guess twisted minds think alike lol!

• whoops dude

Posted April 11, 2012 - 07:34 AM

Whoa this is too weird. Yesterday I thought about posting a pic of Balboa training in Russia with his scruffy beard for this thread. I guess twisted minds think alike lol!

I will admit that I thought the same thing. I caught myself humming the rocky 4 training song while typing my post.

• Daddy O

Posted April 11, 2012 - 08:22 AM

Gary Coleman could play JS7, ( wha chu talkin 'bout JGR). Whoops! he's dead.... Nevermind.

• meyermetal

Posted April 11, 2012 - 08:29 AM

Gary Coleman could play JS7, ( wha chu talkin 'bout JGR). Whoops! he's dead.... Nevermind.

I can see the resemblance

Posted Image

• longtimelurker

Posted April 11, 2012 - 08:55 AM

Read what the genius' on TT that have never made over $50K and haven't competed in anything more worthwhile than their 5th grade gym class long jump say and do just the opposite.

• MotoEye

Posted April 11, 2012 - 09:19 AM

Read what the genius' on TT that have never made over $50K and haven't competed in anything more worthwhile than their 5th grade gym class long jump say and do just the opposite.

And you would know what about any of those things?

Please tell us your about your greatest accomplishments and earnings Mr. Amazing, since you've used this same take a couple of times on this forum to slag members recently?

:thumbsup:

• meyermetal

Posted April 11, 2012 - 09:21 AM

For a guy that collects SSI for a living you sure are critical of others and their career choices

• twinshocker

Posted April 11, 2012 - 09:46 AM

Come to Europe and ride the MX1 World Championship !
On a TM250 Twostroke ! We can use my old faithful VW transporter to get to the races and i will wrench for you. :thumbsup:

After a short period you will become the MPROP (most populer rider of the planet) and you can return to the states with a new motivation to chase MCs record

Sounds like a plan or what ?

• Daddy O

Posted April 11, 2012 - 09:53 AM

Yea, but i still hold that record!!

• tnat1

Posted April 11, 2012 - 10:03 AM

Please tell us your about your greatest accomplishments and earnings Mr. Amazing, since you've used this same take a couple of times on this forum to slag members recently?

Dont fret bro, lurker has less than 150 posts so maybe hes some dude that was banned before. Or maybe its some bone in the nose dude from nigeria whos a big js7 fan.

• meyermetal

Posted April 11, 2012 - 10:19 AM

Dont fret bro, lurker has less than 150 posts so maybe hes some dude that was banned before. Or maybe its some bone in the nose dude from nigeria whos a big js7 fan.

He use to have almost 14,000 posts

http://www.thumperta...er/50533-exmlb/

• tnat1

Posted April 11, 2012 - 10:28 AM

ok, that makes sense, i wish i had the Pm he sent me a year or two ago to post up it was pretty funny/weak.

• MotoEye

Posted April 11, 2012 - 10:29 AM

He use to have almost 14,000 posts

http://www.thumperta...er/50533-exmlb/

...maybe there's hope.

http://games.yahoo.c...-184547052.html

• meyermetal

Posted April 11, 2012 - 10:35 AM

Isn't exmlb from Arizona? :thumbsup:

• MTO

Posted April 11, 2012 - 10:38 AM

Isn't exmlb from Arizona? :thumbsup:

Yes :thumbsup:

• Hillcapper

Posted April 11, 2012 - 10:41 AM

I hear Dancing with the stars has an opening. Bust out the sprinkler.

Now that was funny right there..... :thumbsup: Seriously though, remember what got you to the dance in the first place. Hard work, passion and right attitude (it aint the bike!) Find a way to get it back and forget everything else. If you cant find it, do something else before you get really hurt, hurt someone else or just become a big joke (all of which is in danger of happening now)

• mjbd

Posted April 11, 2012 - 11:13 AM

Honestly I think all the time off he has taken has allowed the feild to surpass him. Maybe the new Yamaha geometry doesnt suite him, but I think its mostly due to his lack of racing year round. If he has a brain at all, he will race outdoors and try to reaquire that speed it takes to be the top guy. Do I think he should move on from JGR? Yep, there has to be part of him asking himself if its the bike and his team at this point. Remove any doubt and move on to a new team. I personally think James rides a bike that is more stable faster than a bike that turns well. He would brake and powerslide every turn on his KX450 back in the day, it didnt matter that the bike wasnt traditionally good at turning. It was really stable, and when he really pushed, the bike rarely pushed back. If he doesnt do outdoors, he will never be on top again. He needs to rebuild some confidence, and sitting at home for 6 months isnt going to get it done.

• longtimelurker

Posted April 11, 2012 - 12:36 PM

You have quite the hard on for me dontcha sailor.

For a guy that collects SSI for a living you sure are critical of others and their career choices

That's me. SSI and food stamps. I also panhandle on the corners and on/off ramps of freeways.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

RV tells us what we already know by poldies4

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  27 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

2015 MEC, who will get the million, or will anyone....? by hyper7driver

• Hot  44 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Pastranaland by yamaha7442

• 9 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

The 2015 Husqvarna MX/SX team is looking decent. by jetfuel

• 8 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Monster Cup Links by Fryboy

• Hot  26 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.