Need some mirrors

3 replies to this topic
  • Stealth13

Posted April 10, 2012 - 08:10 AM

Which mirrors do you guys run? Looking for something that cAn mount Onto my handlebar and fairly inexPensive

• zibbit u2

Posted April 10, 2012 - 10:01 AM

I don't know what brand I've got, but I do know it's useless. Especially bar mounted the vibrations the bike puts off just means you see a blur of maybe something behind you. I did however find a pretty neat hand mirror that has a little velcro strap on it at Walmart that does the job 20x better than my bar mounted setup. Did you get pulled over by Calgary police or something?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Stealth13

Posted April 10, 2012 - 01:07 PM

Nope but I want to be able to see the Calgary police haha

• Alpha One Nine

Posted April 10, 2012 - 01:59 PM

These look cool. http://www.doubletakemirror.com/

This is what I came up with on mine though.
Posted Image
The stock mirrors from my KLR 650 and anti-vibration isolators mounted to my handgards with home made aluminum brackets.

Posted Image
I packed the joints and base with J-B Weld since this picture was taken. They work great. I figured if I need to have mirrors I might as well have functional ones.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.