brace me

3 replies to this topic
  • john450f

Posted October 16, 2003 - 08:18 PM

Just got my WORKS CONNECTION rad braces for my 03 WR450. The package says they are for a 03 YZ450. The left side fit very snugly. The right side doesnt come close, the tank is in the way. Is there a trick I'm missing or did I get the wrong ones? I ordered them thru TT so I ASSumed I'd get the right ones. Anyone tried these?

• dubious

Posted October 17, 2003 - 02:28 AM

Yup , I had the same problem. You got the wrong ones. You need the ones for a wr450. The yz ones won't fit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • john450f

Posted October 17, 2003 - 07:14 AM

thanks Dub, Now the fun job of returning them

• john450f

Posted October 20, 2003 - 10:14 AM

I'm eating crow :) . Looked back at my TT account and I ordered the wrong part My mistake not TT's. I'm off to the YZ page to sell

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.