Look what i got on ebay!!

8 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted October 16, 2003 - 06:57 PM

I got these titanium footpegs on ebay for $100. They were brand new in the bag. :) I love ebay sometimes :D
Posted Image

I also did the cr routing with the ride engineering line. :D Boy is the stock wr brake line long :D

• Indy_WR450

Posted October 16, 2003 - 07:44 PM

Cool Looking pegs! :)

• holeshot426

Posted October 17, 2003 - 08:51 AM

Can you tell a difference in the braking with the CR style line? How about some feedback on that mod. :)

• The_Blue_One

Posted October 17, 2003 - 09:01 AM

I just did the cr routing and will be riding tomorrow. I'll see how it feels and post it.

It did seem easier to bleed the brakes than normal.It used to be i would bleed them let i t site for a hour or so and get the rest of the air out. This time all the bubbles where out the first time. If you want a pic i'll post one.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • holeshot426

Posted October 17, 2003 - 09:16 AM

The reason I ask is Im close running the fastline brake line as well. I would be down for some pix.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted October 17, 2003 - 05:57 PM

Good job!!! Every once in a while you can still find deals on ebay..... I'll bet shipping was cheap.(They're so light) Damn I'm funny..... :D :D Hello? Is this thing on? Hello? :)

• beezer

Posted October 18, 2003 - 04:21 AM

I love the way TI changes color where it is welded.

There used to be a TI wharehouse by me where stuff used to fall off the truck.

I had an ATK that a magnetic wouldn't stick to.

• mtrablue

Posted October 18, 2003 - 01:56 PM

tried to pm you but my log-in screen doesn't show a message sent. thought i'd try it this way. are you interested in selling your stock pegs? the guy i got my 450 from must have put it down on the street and bent the right peg. let me know.

• WR250fla

Posted October 19, 2003 - 04:29 PM

I paid $171.00 OTD for a pair of those, and I thought I got a good deal. These pegs are great, slightly less weight but five times the grip. Did anyone say there is a write-up in MXA about them?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.