Motoman 393 decals

6 replies to this topic
  • MxFuhre5

Posted 16 October 2003 - 05:32 PM

Will there be any of the motoman decals at the memorial race this sunday?(10/19/03) If so how much do they cost? I would like to get a few and put one on my helmet! :)
Thanks alot
-Michael Fuhre

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • machoman_#618

Posted 16 October 2003 - 06:09 PM

Decal works has made some. I don't know if they will be given away or auction off. Either way look me up and I'll get you some. Come on over to Mike Berg's house friday night.We will be bench racing (fibbing to each other for hrs)A whole bunch of guys

• MxFuhre5

Posted 17 October 2003 - 05:22 PM

Sorry i couldnt make it! i was studying for the PSAT test tomorrow (10/18/02)I will be at san jacinto saturday and sunday so maybe i'll see you there! Thanks alot
-michael fuhre :)

• zoid44

Posted 29 October 2003 - 06:39 PM

Is there a place we can buy the decals?

• machoman_#618

Posted 29 October 2003 - 06:48 PM

PM Ego he will send ya some. If he is out let me know I still got a few.(I treasure them) :)

• motodad393

Posted 29 October 2003 - 07:08 PM

Send me a PM with your address and let me know if you want yellow/black, or blue black and I will send them to you.

:D :) :D :D :D :D :D

• bazzyracing

Posted 30 October 2003 - 01:46 PM

woooo
Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.