2008 yz450f rekluse exp 2.0 review

3 replies to this topic
  • RRR14DRZ

Posted April 06, 2012 - 02:36 PM

I just got my EXP 2.0 today (the"$ 400.00 one"). It was very easy to install and customer sevice at Rekluse is top notch. It took my 450 beast and turned it into a lamb for the trails here in northwest Pennsylvania. I can accually ride it like a trail bike or open her up and she becomes the race machine that she is. If you are older like myself and want to have the best of both worlds look no farther. No need to regear, no need to add fly wheel weights, and it never stalls. Oh and another thing my 450 friends NO MORE CHAIN SLAPPING!

• yz450fcranker

Posted April 06, 2012 - 03:06 PM

can you send us a link the one you got

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cereal killer

Posted April 07, 2012 - 01:04 PM

I believe he's referring to this one: http://rekluse.mybig...EXP-clutch.html

I bought the same one (used) a few days ago. I'm looking to make my Yz450f more trail friendly. Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail and I will post my thoughts too.

• Stu2

Posted April 08, 2012 - 07:45 AM

I have one in my 11' 450 and it is awesome!

I had the complete more expensive core exp in my 250 2t but its not worth the extra money

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.